November 1, 2010

Long time no post, but this is an emergency

Hello Followers! I'm back to update you about this terrible situation.

Morningland Dairy and Estrella Family Creamery are being kicked around by the FDA. If you will, click through here to the blog devoted to Morningland Dairy, and then here, for the blog for Estrella.

At this moment, you can donate to the charitable relief fund for the Dixons at Morningland. By the beginning of the week, you'll be able to donate to the Estrellas. If you would be so kind, grab the Pledgie badge and put it on your blog, website, forums, etc.

Any further posting about this will be found on http://uncheeseparty.wordpress.com/

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. I think it is so sad, and scary how small farmers are being treated like drug dealers. It is ridiculous. I posted a link on my blog to here, hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but I usually get to them in a few hours.