February 28, 2008

Kids say the darnest things



Yes, my little friend, yes.


Do you know, gasp, that Barak Obama is a chain smoker? Funny, isn't it, that when they want to dish dirt about him they haven't brought that up? Now, as for me, I am a smoker (organic roll your own tobacco) and I think our right to smoke should be preserved (and don't talk to me about the myths, legends and lore about second hand smoke because it is all a lie [oh no, not another lie] to sell nicotine patches, gum, etc. Johnson and Johnson). If Barack is a smoker, well, finally! one reason to like him, afaik.

One more item you should know about. North American Army created with out Congress. And there's no North American Union?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, but I usually get to them in a few hours.