June 16, 2006

The Horse magazine

The Horse magazine is requesting Proposals Sought for Equine Identification Projects. That got me fired up, so I wrote to Dr. Morehead, American Association of Equine Practitioners.

Dear Dr. Morehead,

What is The Horse thinking? Horse tagging won't stop disease. All NAIS is going to do it make criminals out of horse owning people and others who own animals for their own use but don't want to be subjected to government search and unwarranted seizure. My chickens and my mare aren't a vector for anything. Don't you know that NAIS was designed by USDA/APHIS/NIAA to insure marketing opportunities with Japan? And that is falling apart. Japan doesn't want our beef.

My beef is with The Horse and you and others who are so willing to give up liberty in exchange for a false sense of security. Shame on you, Sir, shame on you. You must not be for freedom. If you are not for freedom then you are for tyranny. I don't think that George Washington and his men with bloody feet marched through Valley Forge just so that our livestock could be tracked and called a part of the National Herd.

God save us.



People! People! You have got to wake up! Sound the alarm. After NAIS becomes the new normal, it's going to be all of us and our kids. Mark my words. Do you want your children to inherit a world where all personal property is tracked (which means there will be no personal property)? Do you want your children and your grandchildren to forced to wear a chip? I know, it sounds so goofy, but it is the reality of NAIS.

Bwaak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, but I usually get to them in a few hours.