December 10, 2012

We are live on this blog once more!

In advance of having First They Came for the Cows put out on Kindle, I came back to refresh my memory of all that had transpired back then. Wow! It's been a couple of years since I posted anything. Nice to see that there is still traffic coming here. Thanks!

So I guess I'll be posting more frequently because NAIS did not go away. They've renamed the beast the Animal Disease Traceablity. You'll notice on that page the term One Health. You might want to take a minute to parse that. I'm personally not in favor of having a veterinarian give me a yearly exam.

If you are looking for other blogs, I recommend Truth Farmer.

I've got to go make laundry soap now. See you again soon.

Hen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, but I usually get to them in a few hours.