February 19, 2009

A Blog Award! They like me, they really, really like me


My friend on American Way Farm gave me an "Excellence in Blogcasting Award" and now I am to pass it on.

My list:

#1 Queenacres Homestead - Susan has an awesome poultry group on Yahoo and she is a sister in the Lord.

#2 Home-Steeped Hope - For the recipes, info about Amish Friendship Bread, common sense remedies, and oh! Mary is a sister in the Lord.

#3 Maine Momma - my daughter-in-law, photographer of excellent natural talent. You should look at what she does. She has a Flickr thing going on also and sells photos.

Before you go, please take a moment to click through any of the links to see my book. It is selling very well, but more people should be reading it to understand about NAIS. If you'd like a personalized copy, drop me an email. henwhisperer @ gmail . com (remove the extra spaces).

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much, Sharon! What a fun award to receive!

    Congrats on your book selling so well! I do want to get a copy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon, got my book in the mail. Can't wait for some quiet time to start reading it. Thanks so much. -Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, but I usually get to them in a few hours.